A lot of us love wearing makeup day or night. I’m sure some of us would live in makeup if it was designed to be worn longer than any of the current ‘long lasting’ products on the market!
Today I’m going to talk you through the products I use for my day makeup & why I use them. If you want to make this look a little bit more exciting then you can apply eyeshadow &/ reflects glitter to your lids to draw attention to the eye area, or wear a lipstick or tinted gloss, or perhaps both.
If you have any products you’d like me to cover or want to know how I achieve certain makeup looks then head on over to my Facebook page & leave a comment. Alternatively you can just comment below this post. Enjoy!
1. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, $54 for 50mL. -This product is part of my skincare regime & I apply it in the morning & before bed. It is incredibly hydrating (especially if your skin is prone to dryness) & will leave it smooth.
2. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, $12.20.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Mango Pie, $4.30. -I put a coat of the scrub & then the lip balm on my lips to provide some extra hydration before I put my lip products on. Not all lipsticks & glosses are hydrating for the lips so this helps protect them a bit.Face
4. MAC Fix+ Spray, $27.00. -I spritz this before, after & even on days when I’m not wearing makeup. Your skin will love you for this. Beauty Water works just as effectively.
5. MAC 190 Foundation Brush, $75.00.
6. MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium, $48.00. -This is a great alternative to foundation. I find it’s the right consistency as it is not too thick. It also has the added benefits of being a moisturiser & containing SPF15.
7. Concealer Brush.
8. Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste, $26.00. -Apply this to your face with a concealer brush & then blend it in with your fingers.
9. MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium, $24.00.
10. Natio Blusher Brush, $12.99.
11. Natio Blush in Rouge Glow, $13.95. -This blush is fantastic for cooler-tones. It adds radiance to the cheekbones without being too overpoweringly pink.
12. Eyebrow Brush & Comb.
18. MAC Lip Conditioner, $20.00
19. MAC Hey Sailor! Suntints Liquid Lip Balm in Abatone, $28.00 -This lip balm has a slight pink tint to it so your lips aren’t completely nude. It is extremely hydrating & isn’t as tacky as other liquid balms can be
-All Natio Products are priced in Australian Dollars except for #13.
-All MAC Cosmetics Products are priced in Australian Dollars.
-Benefit Products are priced in American Dollars.
-Kiehls, Lush & Maybelline are priced in New Zealand Dollars